We invite you to take part in the
"XI International Youth Folklore Festival
The Festival will be held in Primorsko, Bulgaria’s southernmost
resort on the Black Sea coast, on June 16-30, 2013.
The Festival is organized by the Municipality of Primorsko, Municipality
of Kiten, Europe Foundation and Medinex Company. In the
edition of PRIMORSKO FESTIVAL 2012 participated more than 2000 people
from 43 art groups, represented by 12 countries.
For more information about the Festival and its history, visit: www.medinexbg.com or in social networks:
Maxim Anfinogentov (Primorsko Folk) International Youth Folklore festival Primorsko
Dance, song and instrumental ensembles with members of up to
30 years of age are invited to take part in the Festival.
Primorsko’2013 Festival has no competitive character. It’s puprose
is to acquaint both the participants and the resort guests with
the art, culture, traditions and habits of the participating countries,
to create informal contacts between children and delegations’ officials,
to provide good rest on the seaside.
Each participating group will be awarded a Honorary Diploma of
Festival Participant, valuable souvenir and a gift, videotape with
the film on the Festival events. The Festival’s activities will
be covered in the broadcasts of the Bulgarian national and regional
TV channels and radio stations, Bulgarian newspapers and magazines.
Within the framework of the Festival each ensemble
is expected to be ready to take part in:
- Opening and closing parades in the streets of resort-towns
of Primorsko and Kiten
- Two presentations in gala performances - up to 5 minutes
- Independent concerts (2-4) - up to 15 minutes each.
- Show performance in the "Day of the Country" represented
by the ensemble.
- All-round events: discotheques, contests and games, sporting
- Master classes (Bulgarian folk songs, dances).
Festival participation cost:
- 140 euro for 7 days and 280 euro for 14 days for participants in the festival who want to be put up in standard rank hotels.
- 160 euro for 7 days and 320 euro for 14 days for participants in the festival who
want to be put up in higher rank hotels / with fridge, TV /.
The price includes:
- Accommodation in 3-bed rooms (with standard conveniences
– 3 beds, private bathroom with a shower and hot water, terrace)
in a 2-star hotel complex of Primorsko within 150-200 meters
from the sea.
| High rank hotel - Primorsko
- 7 or 14 days accommodation /16.06-23.06-30.06.2013/;
- 7 or 14 full boards /breakfast, lunch and supper/;
- Medical service ( medical examinations available);
- Use of open swimming pools and hotel beach chairs;
- Sea rescue services on the beach;
- 24 hours security guard, guarded parking lot for tournament
- Festival participation fee, resort tax;
The transfer from Sofia or Varna is paid additionally
Burgas – Primorsko – Burgas – 20 Euro
per person / for groups of minimum 14 participants /
Varna- Primorsko – Varna – 35 Euro per
person / for groups of minimum 14 participants /
For groups of 15 participants one official is serviced free of
charge, for the groups with over 25 participants a second official
is serviced free of charge.
Excursions to Balchik, Varna, Sofia, Nessebar, Sozopol, etc.
may be organized for the groups if requested (the price of the excursions
is not included in the Festival's fee).
The organizing committee of the Festival may also provide useful
information on charter flights to Bourgas, Varna and Sofia, addresses
of consular services of Bulgaria and Romania.
For participation an application and color photo
of the ensemble should be sent to the organizers (by fax, mail,
or e-mail) not later than April 15, 2013.
The application is guaranteed by the advance payment amounting
to 10% of the overall cost to the following account:
Currency account in euro:
5,Gen. Totleben Blvd.
The rest of the sum should be paid on the arrival day or transferred
not later than June 1, 2013 to the above mentioned account.
Organizing Committee of Primorsko’2013